TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information About Us
- The Website is operated by Ocean Media Group Limited (“We/we” or “Us/us”). We are a Limited Company registered in England (with registered number 3546632). Our registered office is at 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Our VAT number is 887134394.
Accessing Our Website
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or the entirety of the Website, to users who have registered with us.
- When using our Website, you must comply with the provisions of our terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- When you create a membership, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming your membership to wedify. In most cases this will be almost immediately but on occasion may take up to 24 hours. If you fail to receive an e-mail from us, please get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and price ranges which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur.
- Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
- You must confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Site.
- We have no control over the content or availability of third party sites that you may access through our Services and such links are provided for your information only. If you visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any content, advertising, products, services, views expressed or information on or available from third party websites (including without limitation payment for and delivery of any products or services) or for any damage, loss or offence caused by or in connection with your access to and use of such third party sites and any available services.
- Any Terms, conditions, availability, warranties or representations associated with any dealings on any third party sites are solely between you and the relevant provider of that site and/or any relevant service.
Goods from Third Parties
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to indicate whether goods or services which are advertised on our Site are being offered for sale by us or by a third party. Goods are offered by a third party (“Third Party Goods”) where:
- our Site contains a link to a third party site where you may choose to purchase any goods or services offered for sale on that site (whether or not such goods or services are advertised on our Site); or
- you may make an enquiry with us regarding goods or services offered by any third party, we then pass that enquiry on to the relevant third party or you contact that third party yourself, and you may subsequently decide to purchase such goods or services.
- Where you choose to purchase Third Party Goods, the contract governing such purchase shall be between you and the relevant third party and on the standard terms and conditions (if any) of such third party for the purchase of such goods or services.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating Third Party Goods. You acknowledge any bookings or purchases of Third Party Goods made by you through our Site shall be subject to terms and conditions of the third party supplying the goods and/or services concerned and that we will not be a party to or any way responsible for or liable to you in respect of any transactions between you and third parties.
- We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party.
Cancellation & Refund
- On receipt of your notice of cancellation you will receive a full refund of all premium paid provided that no claim of discount has been given by us or our vendors, providing you have not attended any wedding shows with your membership and; that a gift box* has not been dispatched to the confirmed address (*only applies to those who have purchased a ‘gift box’ membership).
- On receipt of your notice of cancellation you will receive a full refund of all premium paid provided that no claim of discount has been given by us or our vendors, providing you have not attended any wedding shows with your membership.
- If a claim has been made by you we will not refund any premium.
- If you do not exercise your right to cancel during the 14 day period, your membership will continue as normal.
- If you cancel your transaction to us, this does not mean that you have cancelled your policy.
Cancellation by you after the withdrawal period:
- If you wish to cancel your membership after the initial 14 day withdrawal period you can do so by using the online contact form, or by emailing email@example.com. – after the 14 day withdrawal period you will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation by us:
- We may at any time cancel any membership by giving 14 days notice in writing where there is a valid reason for doing so. A cancellation letter will be sent to you at your last known address.
- Valid reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Where we reasonably suspect fraud
- Non-payment of premium
- Threatening and abusive behaviour
- Non-compliance with policy terms and conditions
- You have not taken reasonable care to provide complete and accurate answers to the questions we ask.
- Where our investigations provide evidence of fraud or a serious non-disclosure, we may cancel the membership immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not print off, copy, or in any way download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website, unless we have instructed on our site that you are required/permitted to download the specified content.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on Information Posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website Changes Regularly
- We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
- The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any Website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for deceit or fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ocean Media Group Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Uploading Material to Our Website
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the servers on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Linking to Our Website
- You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Our Website
- Where our Website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Some of our online services allow you to connect with, and share content with, your contacts or friends from social networking services. These services are subject to any other terms or conditions which apply to your use of the relevant social networking services.
Advertisements & Sponsorship
- All advertisements or sponsorships displayed on our Website are published in good faith. We do not under any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy of such advertisements or sponsorships nor is any kind of warranty or endorsement expressed or implied by such publication. We specifically disclaim any liability to advertisers or sponsorships and users of any king of loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of us, or any other person.
- The user agrees that any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on the or through our Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such advertisers on our Site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Copyright and Trademark Notices
- All contents of this Website are: Copyright © Ocean Media Group Ltd and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Ocean Media Group Ltd is a company registered in England, No. 3546632
- You can contact Ocean Media Group by: 55. Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 7772 8300 during normal office hours.
- Post: wedify, 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on any of our Website or if there is any aspect of our service with which you are unhappy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable Use Policy
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.wedify.app (“our Website”, “our Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
- Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
- The website www.wedify.app is a site operated by Ocean Media Group Limited (“We/we” or “Us/us”). We are a Limited Company registered in England (with registered number 3546632). Our registered office is at 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Our VAT number is 887134394.
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms; or
- Forums; or
- Bulletin boards.
- Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Use of Community Facilities
- Users agree to use the personal web pages, forums , private messages, and other message or communication facilities (collectively “Community Facilities”) contained on this site, only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Community Facility, and agree to use the site and any Community Facility contained on it in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose.
- Users who seriously, persistently or wilfully ignore the Community Standards outlined below will have their Community privileges withdrawn, including forum participation, commenting on site content.
- Users will not post messages that are malicious, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, menacing in character, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, likely to cause annoyance or needles anxiety.
- Users will not post any form of advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, any posts that are obviously commercial, or attempt to solicit business in any form, including offers of free services and items.
- Users who are commercial enterprises are allowed to include a link to their business website in their signature, but are not allowed to solicit business on the site or forum in any way. Commercial users are allowed to participate in the forum discussions, but not allowed to solicit business in any way.
- Users will not post offensive or threatening messages in relation to any subject discussed on the forum, and will consider the impact on others when making their contributions.
- Users will not upload computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, corrupt files, or any other software or programs that may be harmful to the site or computers.
- Any topics posted in the wrong area of the forum will be moved by the Moderator to an appropriate area, with a shadow topic left in its place.
- Any topic which in any way violates or is against the Community Standards will be assessed by moderators and may be edited or removed.
- For Sale forum: users are encouraged and allowed to delete their own posts in this area of the forum upon completion of the sale.
- Users will not post “name & shame” or “name & praise” messages. If any user wishes to obtain a recommendation or a comment in relation to any business that another user may have had contact with, they may do so by use of the Private Message function.
- Users will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the site or Community Facility.
- wedify reserves the right to take steps or implement measures to benefit the whole Community, and all actions taken by the moderators and administrators are final. Users are welcome to make suggestions for forum improvements via “contact the moderator” option.
- wedify considers e-mail transmitted via its service to be the private correspondence between the sender and the recipient. wedify will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a user’s private communications. wedify will not disclose to a third party, nor use for any purposes, e-mail addresses that have been entered by a user in the ‘Address Book’, ‘Guest List’ or ‘E-mail a friend’ sections. The exceptions being that we may do so;
- as required by law;
- to comply with legal process;
- if necessary to enforce wedify’s Terms and Conditions;
- to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights or property of confetti, or others; and
- to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the service.
- wedify reserves the right at all times, for any reason, to withdraw any of the services offered in our Community Facilities to any user.
- You agree and understand that confetti will not be liable in any way for content or messages created by users.
- If you have a complaint about the use by any other user of any Community Facility, please email us at email@example.com
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.